Home » Other » Suggestions & Feedback » Problem with blog entry
Problem with blog entry [message #214802] Thu, 18 January 2007 02:44 Go to next message
cbruhn2
Yesterday I tried to create a new entry in my blog about logmnr.
I typed in the text and submit, but I can't see it anywhere.
Is there a lag in the blog entries.
I had the same problem with my first entry. I tried several times,
but couldn't find it. I gave up but somehow it magically appeared after some days...... hmm....
A clarification on this subject would be nice (at least for me).
Re: Problem with blog entry [message #214810 is a reply to message #214802] Thu, 18 January 2007 03:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Frank Naude
Submitted blog entries are queued for approval. This is required to prevent SPAM posts.

PS: You are welcome to drop me (or any of the other moderators) a PM whenever you've posted an entry for priority approval.
Re: Problem with blog entry [message #214817 is a reply to message #214802] Thu, 18 January 2007 03:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cbruhn2
Thank you for a fast followup.
It's okay for the delay/review, but couldn't it be stated when you create the entry that ther will be a delay.
It would be nice for some people (at least me Smile ) to have something telling, there will be a delay. Otherwise I might try to submit again and again and again ......

best regards and thanks.
Re: Problem with blog entry [message #215061 is a reply to message #214817] Fri, 19 January 2007 03:13 Go to previous message
Frank Naude
Can you please check under "Publishing options" if you can approve it yourself? If you can, just check "Published" and "Promoted to front page" before you submit the article.
Previous Topic: New topic issues: session has expired
Next Topic: Can we search for an attachment?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:54:24 CDT 2024