Home » Other » Suggestions & Feedback » New Forum: Site Suggestions & Feedback
New Forum: Site Suggestions & Feedback [message #108539] Sun, 22 August 2004 02:23 Go to next message
Frank Naude
Hi,

We are constantly looking for ways to improve this site and to provide a better service to the Oracle Community. If you have a suggestion for how we can improve things, please post it here! If you're having a technical problem with using the site, click here.

Best regards.

Frank

[Edit to fix the URL]
Re: New Forum: Site Suggestions & Feedback [message #108540 is a reply to message #108539] Fri, 19 November 2004 03:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
Frank,
I think a feature that used exist here is no more.
When someone is responding to our postings / threads i no more get those emails / notificiation.
It was particularly useful when some folks are responding to older threads . Unless i get an email/notice i would never be aware that of there is some activity of thread or someone is waiting for response.
It is just a little suggestion (actually, I got used to that feature for a while) that came on top of my head!.
Other than that, www.orafaq.com is doing very good , as ever as before and i am more addicted to this website.

Thanks
Mahesh Rajendran
Re: New Forum: Site Suggestions & Feedback [message #108541 is a reply to message #108540] Fri, 19 November 2004 04:24 Go to previous message
Frank Naude
Hi Mahesh,

We had to reset the mail queues yesterday. However,
this feature should still work.

BTW: Thanks for the compliment. Next year OraFAQ will
be 10 years old!

Also, we would like to migrate to a new message board
system soon. All messages will be converted to the
new system. However, there are so many options and
we are struggling to decide which one would serve the
community best. Anyway, more about this later...

Best regards.

Frank Naude
Next Topic: Suggestion
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 02:11:02 CDT 2024