Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » WebCenter Suite & Portal » How to expose a frame driver as a portlet?
How to expose a frame driver as a portlet? [message #77367] Tue, 04 June 2002 12:06 Go to next message
Michael Cox
Hi,

This is probably a silly question but I can't find the answer anywhere. When I build a frame driver, how do I get it into a page like other portlets? It doesn't seem to have the option to expose it as a portlet.

Also, is there a way to limit the vertical height of a portlet? I want to load a long HTML page and jump around it with anchors, but the portlet always loads the entire document.

If there are sources for this, please point me there, I'm finding virtually no real documentation for this stuff.

Thanks
Re: How to expose a frame driver as a portlet? [message #77375 is a reply to message #77367] Fri, 21 June 2002 07:16 Go to previous message
iggy
According to O9iAS App server portal handbook, the draw back to using the frame driver option is not being to publish to portal. I can see why, it would be very mess up the portals site you setup in terms of placement of the existing images, text and portals.

iggy
Previous Topic: oracle 9ias portal install. dobut
Next Topic: portal help defualt Port
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:26:34 CDT 2024