Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » WebCenter Suite & Portal » portal login page?
portal login page? [message #77306] Mon, 19 November 2001 03:37 Go to next message
Sunil Khatri
Hi,
Does anyone know if it is possible to customize the portal login page?
I am developing an application. The oracle logo is always displayed in the login page. I want my own company logo to be there and also remove some of the links in the page.
Thanks

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: portal login page? [message #77311 is a reply to message #77306] Mon, 26 November 2001 22:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gaby
Hi Sunil,
it is possible: go to navigator and choose the page you want to customize (you can find it under "my pages"). Click on "edit" next to the name of the page. You can chanche everything you want to. You want to delete the logo so go to Banner - edit defaults.
Need further help? just write.
so long Gaby

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: portal login page? [message #77348 is a reply to message #77311] Tue, 26 March 2002 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Issam Zeinoun
See Chapter 5 the following document . It seems simple but I havent been able to get it to work :-( Maybe you can with the info in this document.

http://otn.oracle.com/docs/products/ias/doc_library/1022doc_otn/portals.102/a88732.pdf
portal login page [message #77442 is a reply to message #77311] Fri, 01 August 2003 08:55 Go to previous message
marcos
Hi Gaby i need your help please, could explain easily what can i do to have my own login page in Oracle9iAS ?. Please answer me, as soon as possible. I'd thank all the information you could give me. Bye
Previous Topic: Problem to start up Portal
Next Topic: portlets in Oracle9iAS
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:00:21 CDT 2024